Friday, August 14, 2009

My Scout Picks For This Gameweek.

It should firstly be noted that the primary game I shall be playing this year shall be the Fantasy Premier League game. This should however also be very useful for anyone playing CKYI, SKY or the Telegraph Fantasy Football Game. I shall always choose a 4-4-2 formation plus subs. Also I shall not pick more than 2 players per team. I will post every gameweek the day before each gameweek starts. The day following each gameweek I shall issue my own points score and show how well (or badly) I did. I hope you find it useful.

GK: Ben Foster
DEF: Ashley Cole - Patrice Evra - Ryan Shawcross - Gary Cahill
MID: Frank Lampard (C) - Nejad Milijas - Liam Lawrence - Ashley Young
FOR: Wayne Rooney - Sylvain Ebanks Blake
Subs: Jaaskelainen - Wayne Bridge - Luis Jiminez - Frederic Pequionne

No comments:

Post a Comment